Friday, January 11, 2008

Precious moments to remember always.......

Tonight, as I was getting the girls to bed Hannah was crying because she has a sore on her tongue that was hurting. I asked her if I could pray for it and she said yes. I prayed and then heard Sarah asking a question. After listening carefully I deciphered a request. Sarah was asking if she could get out of bed and pray for Hannah too! It was so cute. Sarah came over and said "er eu heas heah hannah er ain ay u ea ai AMEN!" It reminds me also that when I am not feeling well Hannah will come over and ask if she can pray for me. Little did I know that my daughters would be such prayer warriors at an early age. I pray this will be a lifelong passion in their hearts!

8 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow. That is amazing.

You know that God knew exactly what she was praying! This is the sweetest story ever.

Sherri

Buffi Young said...

How powerful....and my...how precious and powerful those prayers are!! God hears them!! That is SO precious!!! Great to hear from you!
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

Oh how sweet, Cheri! Yes, God knows just what they are saying. This inspires me to pray aloud more with my children during the day over boo-boos, tests, whatever!

Thank you for sharing!
Laine

Pandamonium Mom said...

So sweet! Glad Sarah is recovering from that palate surgery. We've been there. :-)
What a trooper she is!!
DeEtte

Journey to Lilly! said...

awwww how very precious!! Apriceless gift!
Blessings,
Kim

Tammy said...

Thank you for sharing your story. It gives me comfort to know how well cl/cp children can do. The fact that you adopted two, says a lot.

Thanks again,
Tammy

Journey to Lilly! said...

awwww ....precious!! Very, very sweet!
lv,
Kim

Sherri said...

How about an update?

I miss hearing about your family!

Sherri