Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Sunday!





What fun I had dressing up two precious little girls (and two handsome growing boys)! The year of firsts is always so amazing. Sarah is learning and growing more each day, she continues to fill our home with her cute little smile and laugh. She has in the past few weeks seemed to become even more comfortable here. There is just a loss of a "guarded" response from her. She really belly laughs now and although she has been a happy girl from the start she just seems to be "home" now. Her true personality is beginning to fully emerge and she is our fourth wonderful blessing.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I loooooooooooooooove those dresses! I was so tempted to buy them for my girls....I keep going back and checking for them to go on sale.

Thanks for updating. I know what you mean about having the belly laughs come through. Isn't that just the best thing?

And I can tell that Sarah loves her brother!

Sherri

Buffi Young said...

It is SO great to read new posts from you guys. I've missed you!!! It looks like Sarah is just fitting in perfectly and LOVING her forever family! The girls look adorable in their Easter dresses!!! They are beautiful!!! It's great to know you guys are doing well!! Thanks for the update!!!
Blessings,
Buffi

The Ferrill's said...

Yay Yay Yay! New pics! How beautiful all your children are! I love the Easter outfits, everyone looks so spiffy! The dresses are so elegant, I bet they had fun twirling in those! Sarah's little eyes just twinkle. What a cutie!
I can tell how much you adore those children, Cheri! They are blessed to have a very special mommy! Thank you for FINALLY getting us some pics of all your babies! ;)
Love you!
Laine

Journey to Lilly! said...

Sherri, The girls look beautiful in their dresses! & the boys are quite the handsome pair!! Thanks for the update!
Kim