Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another picture!!


Hannah recently came up to me, gave me a great big hug and said "Mommy, I am so excited about my new sister, Sarah". I said "Me too Hannah"! She then continued "Thank you for going all the way over to get another one"! I thought okay how old are you?! Did you hear someone else say this? I don't know if she did but I do know this has been Hannah's heart through all of our waiting. I am forever grateful to be adding Sarah to our family. I can't wait to see these two together. Sarah we can't wait to bring you home! Here is a link to a short video clip also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReFf5HJe9o absolutely precious!!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh Cheri, what a good and precious gift. That video is such a blessing and will surely tide you over until you get to hold her in your arms.

I love her sweet little voice. I don't know if this means anything, but Mia was on my lap when I was watching it, and she wanted to see it over and over and over and over. Do you think they know each other? Or maybe she recognized the voices in the video. Or maybe just the language.

I can't wait to see your announcement that the LOA is in your hands!

Sherri

The Ferrill's said...

Cheri! I just want to squeeze her! I loved hearing them calling her name "Yi Mei" That sounds so pretty! Sarah is absolutely beautiful! I wonder if Mia, Kimmie, Quan, Sadie and Sarah all know each other? Sweeties!
I'm praying for that LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe tomorrow?
love,
Laine

Laurie said...

Thanks for sharing the good news and new pics. The video was precious and so were the words from sister Sarah! Come on LOA!!!!

Hugs,
Laurie and Gabby

Buffi Young said...

Cheri!!! I am SO excited for you. How precious Sara is and how much she has grown!!! That's what I couldn't get over...how much all of them have grown. It's amazing how you notice the growth when you only get pictures. OH...and her voice is so sweet too. I know your are SO excited. I can't wait for you guys to go and us follow your journey!!! Better run!!! Bless you guys! It' so neat to know that all of our little ones are probably friends over there. We'll have to make sure and stay in touch!!!!
Love,
Buffi