Wednesday, July 11, 2007

God is so good!!

Today, I received a most wonderful gift! Our agency sent an updated picture and video of Sarah taken just one month ago! Thank you Lily, Kathy, and Janell-you are the best! Just look how much she has grown, how long her hair is, how beautiful she has become! Of course, I can't wait to actually hold her in my arms and tell her these things. Also, our LOA may be on its way. There is a package on its way from Beijing to our agency. We will know for sure if our papers are inside by the end of the week........Thank you God!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

WOW Cheri! She is so beautiful!!!!!

What a big girl she is. And they even dressed her like a girl!

I am so happy for you! Yay!! Come on LOA!

Sherri

Journey to Lilly! said...

Cheri, Sarah is beautiful! How great to get pictures & a video. How absolutely lovely she is in her blue dress!

I leave the 17th headed to China to get our Lilly... & the wait already seems shorter. I remember some days that it seemed like forever to get a paper back or something processed...now it doesn't seem like very long at all. Come on LOA!

Blessings to you!
Kim Pintaro
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com