Thursday, August 16, 2007

Andrew, Josh, and Hannah Update!

I just had to update my picture of these three together, the other one is from over a year ago. I asked them what they would say to Sarah if she could hear them right now. Andrew says "Sarah, I can't wait to see you and be funny when you come home and make you laugh!"
Josh says "Sarah, I love you! I hope you come home soon! I hope you have fun here!" Hannah says "Sarah, I can't wait to go to the park with you and have you sleep in my room with me!"

3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Awwww...I love 'em! Sarah I would say to you that you are coming into the most loving godly family and I can't wait to see you with your sweet sister and brothers!
Love,
Laine
mother to your Wuhan buddies!

Charlotte said...

Sarah is such a beautiful little girl ! I fell in love with her prescious little smirk a while back and so glad to find your blog and follow you to get her ! She is so adorable !

Charlotte
www.rachaeljanew.blogspot.com

Journey to Lilly! said...

Beautiful pic! I am so excited you'll be leaving next week!
love,
Kim