Monday, August 27, 2007

Two more wake-ups

I think it is starting to sink in! We are leaving in less than 48 hrs! The suitcases are almost filled. The shopping is done......I hope. My parents are on their way to our house to watch the kids. Thank you to all of you who have left messages recently. I am still in recovery mode from being sick but I greatly appreciate hearing from you!! Also, I want to thank Brenda, a very dear lady from my church, who has translated a letter to Sarah's foster parents for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you Brenda!!! This means so much to me to be able to share a little of our hearts and life with them. Of course, we will not know if they ever receive the letter. All we can do is ask the orphanage officials to deliver the gifts we have brought for them. I pray they will receive them and the letter will bring peace to their hearts. As for Sarah, only seven more wake-ups.....precious daughter we can't wait!

5 comments:

Journey to Lilly! said...

I can't wait to see that precious baby with you either!
lv & blessings!
Kim

Buffi Young said...

We are so excited for you Cheri!!! We will pray with you that your letter will reach the foster family. I pray ours got to them too!! We never know...but the Lord knows!! We cannot wait to follow your journey and see precious Sarah in your arms. We're praying for you. God is going before and you will go out with joy and be led forth with peace!!! Rest these next two days! (if you can!!)
Love ya,
Buffi

Laurie said...

Have a blessed trip!! Now go get your daughter!!

Laurie and Gabby

Anonymous said...

Please document everything with pictures! I am so excited. You will have incredible favor... divine appointments and perfect health... because you are God's favorite. You are living your Chazown and the life He intended you for... you are caring for orphans.

Love you!

Alison and Zach

The Ferrill's said...

Cheri!
I am praying for you...and sweet Sarah! And your children at home and the grandparents...
Zeph. 3:17!
I love you!
Laine